Quiet Time Musings

A place for my thoughts of the day while the children sleep.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A new use for quiet time

Well here it is, my new use for quiet time. As a mother of two small children, we have fallen into a pretty predictable routine that mostly consists of feeding, entertaining and sleeping. I'm looking for something to fill the void when the children sleep in the afternoon - their "quiet time". I walk around with deep thoughts racing through my brain and no place or time to put them to paper. So this will be my paper, a place to come to when something grabs me and screams to be written. It's not so much a place to share these thoughts with others, but a place to make my thoughts real, share them with myself. It's a place for raw, unedited thoughts. A place to dump my take on that day - positive or negative. A place to complain. A place to rejoice. A place to scream. A secret place.....a place to find myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home